Configuration issues with Emulated_Hue

I’ve been trying to get Emulated_Hue working for the last couple days but I keep hitting a wall.

I get this error when trying to reboot HA:

The system cannot restart because the configuration is not valid: Invalid config for [emulated_hue]: expected a dictionary for dictionary value @ data['emulated_hue']['entities']. Got 'light.ian_s_echo_shuffle_switch hidden:true light.reset_code_slot hidden:true light.include_on_exclude_off hidden:true light.include_on_exclude_off_2 hidden:true light.include_on_exclude_off_3 hidden:true light.include_on_exclude_off_4 hidden:true light.monday hidden:true light.master_bedroom_echo_shuffle_switch hidden:true light.this_device_do_not_disturb_switch hidden:true light.use_date_range hidden:true'. (See /config/configuration.yaml, line 48).

My config:

emulated_hue:
  host_ip: 192.168.15.11
  listen_port: 80
  exposed_domains:
    - light
  entities:
    light.ian_s_echo_shuffle_switch
      hidden:true
    light.reset_code_slot
    light.include_on_exclude_off
    light.include_on_exclude_off_2
    light.include_on_exclude_off_3
    light.include_on_exclude_off_4
    light.monday
    light.master_bedroom_echo_shuffle_switch
    light.this_device_do_not_disturb_switch
    light.use_date_range

The config works fine if I remove the entities entry and below so the issue is with how that bit is laid out as it’s expecting something other that what I have. I’ve read the Emulated_Hue documentation up and down but I’m not sure what the config is missing or what is needed. As far as I can see it’s formatted just like the example on the documentation. I’ve also watched a YT video from a month ago and it’s formatted the same way but that person wasn’t getting errors. Has there been changes made to how this should be formatted and the documentation isn’t up to date?

I’m using the Studio Code Server add-on to edit the config file.

Looking at the example in the docs, I think you need a colon at the end of each entity line.

light.ian_s_echo_shuffle_switch:
    light.reset_code_slot:
    light.include_on_exclude_off:

etc.

That was it. I had been making so many changes to the config I guess I started glazing over. Thanks for being my second pair of eyes.