Configuration path - Mosquitto

Hello

I need to create a bridge for MQTT which is configured using a .conf file.

On a PC with OS Debian, where HA is hosted in docker and mosquitto, I had this .conf file located in the directory /etc/mosquitto/conf.d/. Where should I put this file on the Raspberry Pi where HAOS is as system?

I tried /share/file.conf but it didn’t connect, so I don’t know if I have an error in the settings or the file path.

Thank you for your help

I can’t get the bridge working for one service. I am in a situation where:

1. I have created a bridge for the iotcloud service which I configured using a file located in /share/mosquitto/ - It works
  2. I have a bridge created for the ttn service which I configured using a file located in /share/mosquitto/ - It doesn’t work
  3. I was looking for a bug so I deleted the config file for iotcloud from the /share/mosquitto/ folder, rebooted, but even though there is no config file for the bridge in HAOS, data is still being received
  4. If I put the configuration files on a PC with Debian OS with virtualized HAOS, in the /etc/mosquitto/conf.d/ folder, both bridges work without a problem

So, even according to the instructions, I understand that I should put the configuration in the /share/ directory. Even though they are there, one of them doesn’t work, but it works on another machine. If I delete the config file from the working bridge it still works. So I’m confused about this and don’t know if there are settings somewhere else I can’t find them.

I see a working connection in the states. The thermometer is for the ttn service, the wattmeter is for the iotcloud service.