Configurations files not loading after update

I’m fairly new (10 days) to HA so please excuse any newbie-ness.

After upgrading my Docker container (Ubuntu Server 16.04) on a fully patched machine from 0.63.3 to 0.64.1, the Docker instance of HA doesn’t seem to be pulling in my configuration files located in /home/homeassist.

Is there a way for me to tell 1) where the Docker image is looking for the configuration files, 2) look at what volumes are being attached to the Docker image?

Here is the command I used after removing the old docker container: sudo docker run -d --name=“home-assistant” -v /home/homeassist -v /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro --net=host homeassistant/home-assistant

configuration.yaml is located in /home/homeassist

The HA instance is running, it just appears to be a fresh install (not pulling in my previous config files)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Pretty straightforward.

The docker container expects to find the config files at /config.

Since you set the volume mounts, and did not specify the docker container side of it, it’s trying to look in the same location as on the host.

Please review the docker installation documentation and follow it. If you specify the :/config it will load properly.

Perfect. Thank you!

Adding :/config after the “-v {config directory}” was exactly the “DUH” piece I was missing.

I used the new command:
sudo docker run -d --name=“home-assistant” -v /home/homeassist:/config -v /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro --net=host homeassistant/home-assistant

All is working! Thanks again!