Confirm ADB connection to Home assistant

Hello, I’m new to Home Assistant, and currently have it running in a Docker for Windows desktop. I have HA communicating with a few integrations but I specifically want to setup home assistant to command my Shield TVs via ADB. I have ADB installed on the Windows machine, and have a successful connection message on the part of ADB to my shield TVs via WiFi. Other than this, how can I confirm the home assistant is using ADB and can talk to my shield TVs? I added the google cast integration, and I can get some controls from that but I don’t want to mistake google cast integration with controlling my shields over ADB. Here is a sample of my HA config

media_player:
  # Use the Python ADB implementation with a user-provided key to setup an
  # Android TV device. Provide some app names and don't display other apps
  # in the sources menu. Override the default turn on/off commands, and
  # provide custom state detection rules.
  - platform: androidtv
    name: TV Room
    host: 192.168.0.45
    adb_server_ip: 127.0.0.1
    adb_server_port: 5555
    apps:
      com.google.android.tvlauncher: Home
      com.google.android.youtube.tv: Youtube
      com.amazon.amazonvideo.livingroom: Amazon Prime Video
      com.netflix.ninja: Netflix
    get_sources: true

Well, if you are using the androidtv platform, that goes through ADB.
The state of the entity will tell you if the connection is made. It will be “unavailable” if there are connection issues.

Note that you will likely get a “google cast” entity auto-created as well, as all android TV are also cast devices. You have to give the 2 distinctive names.

Thank you for helping out. When I disable google cast my Shield TVs dissappear. How can I be sure that HA is loading my config file correctly?

I am also trying to use the python ADB implementation but when HA starts, I get a message saying “Entity Not Found” for my media players. I can ping them from the docker CLI, and home assistant controls other devices around my house like my AVR for instance. Where do I go next with this?

Also, I’m not seeing any of the devices that I have added via the integrations menu in my configuration.yml file. Is that normal? Everything I add via integrations works but nothing that has been added to my configuration file is showing as a device or entity. The only clue I get is the entity not found message referenced above

I’m getting this in my log

2021-06-03 21:57:39 WARNING (SyncWorker_0) [homeassistant.util.yaml.loader] YAML file /config/configuration.yaml contains duplicate key "media_player". Check lines 13 and 19
2021-06-03 21:57:39 WARNING (SyncWorker_0) [homeassistant.util.yaml.loader] YAML file /config/configuration.yaml contains duplicate key "media_player". Check lines 19 and 31
2021-06-03 21:57:39 WARNING (SyncWorker_0) [homeassistant.util.yaml.loader] YAML file /config/configuration.yaml contains duplicate key "media_player". Check lines 31 and 41
2021-06-03 21:57:39 WARNING (SyncWorker_0) [homeassistant.util.yaml.loader] YAML file /config/configuration.yaml contains duplicate key "media_player". Check lines 41 and 47