Confirmable Notification doesn't work

I have made a Confirmable Notification for my iPhone using the Blueprint written and provided by Home Assistant. The notification comes through, but it ends after the message. The Confirmation Text, Confirmation Action, Dismiss Text, and Dismiss Actions do not show up or work. From what I can tell, I have all the settings on my phone and in HA correct. Does anyone have some wisdom to share on this Blueprint?

I’m running HA 2023.9.2
iOS iPhone 12 with iOS 16.6.1
iOS App 2023.4

Do you have Home Assistant Companion installed on the phone, and is that up to date?

Since you tagged the post with HA Companion I assume so - just checking… :slight_smile:

Yup, I just updated my post to reflect the app ver.

Have you tried to touch and hold the notification? Information you are looking for is not displayed by default, you need to hold on message for a sec to get the rest of it displayed…

I thought I was… but I wasn’t. Operator error. Thanks, @mirekmal .

Hehe, same issue and user error for me. Drove me nuts it ”did not work.”

But seriously, it was not obvious you need to press and hold to see actions

1 Like

Hi,

I have been using this blueprint for a while successfully (knowing that I have to touch and hold the notification for the option/confirmation to be displayed.

Just tried it today and when I touch and hold, nothing happens (screen just gets blurry behind the message.

I am running
Home Assistant 2023.10.5
Supervisor 2023.10.0
Operating System 11.0

Also running IOS 17.0.3. (I don’t think I have tried to use this since updating to IOS 17, but also updated HA core just today.

Anyone else seeing this?

I also found something else out. looking at the automation trace, it is showing that it continues to run and when calling the blueprint is waiting for a response - which I can’t give because the response screen isn’t coming up.

ALSO

Looking at the yaml code under blueprints, I see a concerning message on line 14:

1.  integration: mobile_app.  

There is a message next to this line in red that says:

String does not match the pattern of “DEPRECATED^”

and if you click on the red message, you can expand to get a description of the error:

String does not match the pattern of “DEPRECATED^”.yaml-schema: http://schemas.home-assistant.io/blueprint-script

I am assuming that something in one of the latest core updates has depreciated this call and it is no longer working.

I also didn’t know that. Thanks !
Why is that not documented with the blueprint ?