Since you haven’t said, I will assume you are running the latest version of HA (113.x) and are using yaml mode for lovelace (or you wouldn’t be looking at the ui-lovelace.yaml)…
Since a few versions back all cards that are installed thru HACS are installed in the “/www/community/…” folder. Those are now referenced in the resources as “/hacsfiles/…”.
Also the resources no longer go in the ui-lovelace.yaml file. They now go in the configuration.yaml file under the “lovelace:” section.
Here is an example of my configuration.yaml:
- url: /local/lovelace/light-brightness-preset-row-2.js
- url: /local/lovelace/fan-control-entity-row-2.js
- url: /hacsfiles/aftership-card/aftership-card.js
- url: /hacsfiles/atomic-calendar-revive/atomic-calendar-revive.js
- url: /hacsfiles/bar-card/bar-card.js
the first two cards aren’t loaded thru hacs so they still get referenced by the “loca/…” path.