Connect to xiaoyi webcam!

Hello,
I have yi 1080p home camera. It’s international version. FW is 2.1.0.0A_201903071456. I have installed ffmpeg from backports. But in the frontend there is an error: Error loading image. There is no error in log file. Any help will be appreciate it.
Thanks.

are you chnage the FW for support RTS[?

I am going to buy the cam 4 times :stuck_out_tongue: so I hope it still works? I already got FFMPEG on my setup … so it should be easy after using fang Hack image right?

how to do this:

1. Prepare an sd-card with two partitions.

The first partition on the device must be a vfat partition. It will only contain some small scripts so 100MiB should be more than enough. The second partition must be an ext2 partition and will contain all other files.

this works also without the need for the hack. Or is the hack obligatory?

Is two way audio available

You have to change the firmware of your camera, the two way audio is not available.

Read my post Hacking the XiaomiFang Wifi camera or go to the actual project https://github.com/samtap/fang-hacks

Got this working with the native firmware, but the image is a still image. It does refresh, every 15 or so seconds but not video by any means. Are any of you getting a full video stream?

Thanks