Connecting issue

Its been about 12 hours of my pi being turned on and installed with a new copy of hassbian now i am not able to connect to the webpage as it says by http://hassbian.local:8123. i can only connect to it using putty but not the home assistant page. what would i have done wrong? it says wait about 5min but i surpassed that a while ago and still wont work? I have tried the following.
Running (sudo systemctl status [email protected]) command returns:
[email protected] - Home Assistant for homeassistant
Loaded: error (Reason: Invalid argument)
Active: inactive (dead)
then when i tried to start home assistant with (sudo systemctl start [email protected]
) it then said:
Failed to start [email protected]: Unit [email protected] failed to load: Invalid argument. See system logs and ‘systemctl status [email protected]’ for details.
Also when trying to access the network folder on the pi called homeassistant, Windows gives an error saying that windows cannot access\HASSBIAN\homeassistant. when trying to diagnose the issue it then says that it cant be found.

It probably means there is something wrong in the file that starts homeassistant. Do

$ cat /etc/systemd/system/[email protected]

to display the file in putty and paste the results here so someone can figure out what has gone wrong.

Service file for systems with systemd to run Home Assistant as the homeassistant user.

[Unit]
Description=Home Assistant for %i
After=network.target

[Service]
Type=simple
User=homeassistant
#ExecStart=/srv/homeassistant/bin/hass
SendSIGKILL=no

[Install]
WantedBy=multi-user.targetPreformatted text

Can you edit your post to have the ouput inside some code blocks to retain the formatting. It looks like there is something different with the ExecStart line, but I can’t be sure with that formatting.