I was connected to HA using an external URL via duckdns and came home. My home network was not listed in the internal URL list so I added it hoping it would change the connection to internal automatically but it didn’t. So I did the following:
- Refreshed - wouldn’t change the connection to internal
- Logged out, then back in - wouldn’t change the connection to internal
- Closed the app and restarted it. HA API connection (or manager) unavailable with blank screen. Settings showed my name and zones. External URL was empty. Tried to enter my duckdns info and kept getting an error related to parsing the url. Tried several times with the same result. v1.5.1 app could access ha.
- Deleted the v2.0 app, reinstalled and logged in with the external url ok.
Still not connecting with the internal URL.
- How so I switch to my local network if I enter it when coming home or adding it.
- After logging out the first time, not sure why I would get an API error trying to reconnect that prevented the login screen from being displayed but would display my name and zones.
- After reinstalling and going through the setup process, the keyboard would not display until I went to another app then came back to the ios app.
I’m running on an iPad Air 2019 (1 week old), ios 12.3.1, ha 0.93.1, app v2.0b60. I’m using the SwiftKey third party keyboard.