Connecting to multiple Envisalink modules

I’m wondering if there is a way to connect Home Assistant to two separate Envisalink EVL4 modules? I have one in my home DSC alarm but also a second one in a separate DSC alarm system in a shop that is remotely on the property. Both are accessible to Home Assistant but I can’t seem to figure out how to allow it to connect to two units.

Any ideas? Presumably this should be possible but perhaps just not implemented or documented?

Thanks!

Did you ever figure this out? I have the same exact situation. I have two (2) Envisalink 4 units in the same Home Assistant instance. Would like to have both sets in the same Home Assistant.

not saying this would work, but something you could try is to setup haproxy if you are linux capable and put one of them on 1 port and another on a different port. see if that help. again just a suggestion of something that may help.

But how would I set up the configuration.yaml? My configurations.yaml has the envisalink with the IP and setup. Now that I have a second envisalink how would I set it up in HomeAssistant configurations.yaml?

Hey, yeah so I did get it working in a bit of a different way.

I’m now running two instances of home assistant in docker, and have the second envisalink in the second home assistant instance. Then I setup a plugin called remote_homeassistant on the first instance which connects the two together. It was pretty straight forward, here’s the link - https://github.com/lukas-hetzenecker/home-assistant-remote/blob/master/README.md

Yup…I was sort of following the same path, thinking I would have to get another RPi to run Home Assistant and then connect the two HomeAssistant together. Definitely not an ideal scenario.

Thank you for the response.

You might want to check this work by ufodone which is currently wip.
GitHub - ufodone/envisalink_new: Temporary HACS version of envisalink integration while undergoing a refactor.