Continue on Error doesn't work with SmartThings from hell

Hi there,

TL;DR
If I start the automation, it stops at the try with triggering the lights with smartThings. I already added continue_on_error: true but it has no changes.
Has someone a hint?

From the beginning:
I wish I could easily install Lightbulbs to Home Assistant like multiple differen other things, but I always have to deal with crappy third party fun (zigbee, local-tuya…) or my new enemy, smartThings :smiley:

I bouhgt the cheapest rgb+w gu10 leds with “smart” possibilities. The installation is quite simple. You have to install AiDot, connect those lamps and it has the abillity to connect with alexa, google home and samsungs smartThings.

It was a bit slow beacause it had to go over samsungs servers on the other side of the planet, but it worked often. Yesterday the lights stayed off. The Logs said:

Internal Server Error (500): {"requestId": "205795371234111286", "error": {"code": "UnexpectedError", "message": "unsuccessful-http-call status=502", "details": []}}

I tried to turn the lights on and off with the AiDot App and it worked, SmartThings couldnt do a thing. Sad but I thought I could use a backup way with google home. Made all the things up and running the commands. It works, but is even slower. I cannot controll multiple lights at the same time, it doesnt matter if I use all commands in one action or move multiple actions for each light in a parrallel container.

If I start the automation, it stops at the try with triggering the lights with smartThings. I already added continue_on_error: true but it has no changes.

Edit:
Inside SmartThings you can send logs to support. Within a few hours SmartThings worked again. Now I cannot test the automation on Failures… Problem inside Home Assistant still exists