🪟 Control of closing or opening doors or/and windows

Open your Home Assistant instance and show the blueprint import dialog with a specific blueprint pre-filled.

Facilitates the execution of actions in the following cases:

• When the doors or windows is opened (it is possible to delay the action x seconds).
  • While the doors or windows remains open (in x minute intervals).
  • When the doors or windows closes (it is possible to delay the action x seconds)

The actions will normally be text or voice notifications, possibly later I will publish a script to facilitate this issue, it is not a great contribution, but it helps me, and if it can help someone else, welcome…

For notification-type actions, they are availables the following variables to compose the body of the message:

• {{ open_delay }}: Waiting time in seconds, from when the door or window is opened, until the action is executed.
  • {{ close_delay }}: Time waiting time in seconds, from when the door or window is closed, until executes the action.
  • {{ repetition_interval }}: Interval in minutes between actions, when the door or window remains open.
  • {{ open_time }}: Total time in minutes since the door was opened or window (not counting the delay in seconds when opening…).

P.s.: I hope I haven’t made many mistakes when writing in English (you can blame Google Translate :slight_smile:), it’s very good to establish a common language, but not everyone can handle it, me among them… :upside_down_face:

1 Like