Control Spotify with Snips

Hi,

I am trying to control my HA Spotify component from Snips but ran into some issues I was not able to solve on my own so far.
I have Both Snips and HA(virtual env) on a Raspberry 3B+ running the recent version of Raspbian. I followed the documentation about setting up the Spotify media_player component in HA, what works pretty good.
Now I want to use the integration with snips to control the playback via voice commands.
This is what I have added to my configuration.yaml:

mqtt:
  broker: 127.0.0.1
  port: 1883

media_player:
  - platform: spotify
    client_id: XXXXXX
    client_secret:XXXXXX

python_script: 

snips: 

intent_script:
  CryptoWarrior:play:
    action:
      service: media_player.media_play_pause
  CryptoWarrior:next:
    action:
      service: media_player.media_next

In Snips, I use the CryptoWarrior music plugin. I am trying

service_data = { 'entity_id': 'media_player.spotify' }
hass.services.call('media_player', 'media_play_pause', service_data, False)

for the “play” intent and

hass.services.call('media_player', 'media_next_track')

for “next”.
As far as I understood the documentation, the simple version of the next-intent should be enough, but I tried both versions to see if there is a difference. The first wierd thing that happens are some changes to my configuration.yaml after deploying the assistant to Snips:

mqtt:
  broker: 127.0.0.1
  port: 1883
media_player:
  - platform: spotify
    client_id: XXXXXXX
    client!secret: XXXXXX
python_script: 
snips: 
intent_script: {}

Is this normal behaviour? This even breaks my Spotify since it changes the “client_secret” line to “client!secret”. My old configuration gets backed up in the HA folder. If I put it back and restart HA, I get the following error after issuing the voice command:

2018-11-09 21:35:03 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.snips] Received unknown intent CryptoWarrior:play

Any help or hint would be highly appreciated :slight_smile:

Okay I have solved the issue by myself, should have red the docs more accurate. If I remove the username “CryptoWarrior” in front of the intent name, it works.
Still don’t understand why Snips changes my configuration.yaml