Controlling Zemismart window opener

I bought Zemismart window opener that I intend to use in a greenhouse to open the door, when temp is rising. This window opener is wifi enabled and should be possible to control via Alexa, Googleassistant and Tuya. I took the device out of the box and installed Smart Life app on mobile phone. Was able to find device and control it. Cool and important feature is that you can open x%, so it is not to just completely close or completely open. Next is to set up it within my home automation. I do measure temp in greenhouse and send it home via mqtt message. Node Red helps me there and I have all the data needed to make decision on when to open door. Question is how to send message to my Window opener. Easiest would be to do that directly from NodeRed, but I am not sure how to do that. I have then looked into Homeassistant, as I know it has Tuya integration. Installed it , got my device in HA. However, I have only three buttons available: Open, Close and Stop. I have to either count seconds (not sure how reliable this is ) or find the way to send command Open 30%. Also, need to find the way to send message from NodeRed to HA. Maybe HA can listen to mqtt message? Would appreciate to hear what way should I go with this?

just bought the zigbee version also, will try to figure this out :slight_smile:

Any progress on this ?
I also want a window opener with x% control.

Nope… did not find the way to open x%

it works for me now, I have a window cover, I can ask alexa “open window 30”