Corrupted SD Card, manual backup

So today my raspberry pi (running the Home Assistant OS hassbian) rebooted and did not come back online. The web service was no longer reachable. I plugged in a monitor to see:

Waiting for Supervisor to startup...
mmc0: timeout waiting for hardware interrupt
blk_update_request: I/O error, dev mcblk0, sector 2706383 op 0x0:(READ)...
System information
Error returned from Supervisor: System is not ready with state: setup

Based on my understanding, something with the blocks and sectors got corrupted with the power blip. I was still working on configuring all my devices and add-ons so I never even took a snapshot. What is the best way to backup and restore the work I have done, assuming I need to wipe, format, reinstall this SD card. So far I took a DD copy (although it seems a bit small). I am able to mount the various partitions on another Linux computer, so are there specific files I should be grabbing? I know an additional challenge is that the OS is running the HomeAssistant docker image, rather than an install. Although my knowledge of Docker is beginner, perhaps I can backup the persistent volume that the container was using? Although I don’t know if that would be sufficient enough. Any help or ideas would be great. Obviously the worst case is to start all over but I rather keep that as a last resort because it’s annoying to rre3set Z-Wave and Zigbee devices.