☀️ Cover Control Automation (CCA) - a comprehensive and highly configurable roller blind blueprint

traces already gone for today (increased it now to store 10 traces.) - so we’ll have to wait until tomorrow :frowning: - you’ll get it.
shall i open an issue for it?

In this case you have to create an Input Text Helper with a max lenght of 254 and choose it right there.

Thank you very much. Do I then have to create a separate input text helper for each rollo, correct?

Hi, the same today, the door was open, but the shutter goes down in the evening. this should not happen.
All of us who have a door with a door sensor unit don t want that the shutter goes down if the door is open
So the shutter should control before it goes down

fantastic tool +Thanks

So it is. The length does not fit.

Please try this new update:

2024.02.13-01:
  - Fixed potential bug when opening via time control

What kind of door sensor is this?
A two-way sensor, because you are using a binary_sensor?
Or a three-way sensor?

Could you please show me the state/history of the binary_sensor binary_sensor.kontakt_tur_wz? Is it on/true when the door is open? And off/false when the door is closed?

The code should not close the covers if the contact_sensor is on/true.

# Check to allow a window but a door only if contact_sensor not open - we want protection
      - or:
          - "{{ contact_cover_place == 'window' }}"
          - "{{ contact_cover_place == 'door' and contact_sensor == [] }}"
          - "{{ contact_cover_place == 'door' and contact_sensor != [] and is_state(contact_sensor, ['false', 'off']) }}"

Sorry, I’m new here and my school English is 45 years old
it’s a homeopathic sensor
but I have improved it,
in line with the magnetic switch is a mini contact
only when the door handle is fully closed, so the door is lock

i hope you can use my pictures, tried it with node red before, was nearly ok

ed, the door is signalled closed

i just go to the beginnign of this thread and installed the new blueprint
HA asked me to overwrite it
i have done it
i hope this is ok ?

it works for the moment , will be interesting what will happen tomorrow after the shutter have closed
should i have to open and close the door twice as last evending, i will write it

Yes. That’s the way. :grinning:

you will get an answer tomorro,
should i open the door before to see if the shutter will go down

We have to look at two different problems here:

1. Lockout protection

The way I see it, the roller blind should not come down if the contact is open. We probably won’t be able to test this tonight.

1. Ventilation mode

Yes, you could try that now.

Contact open = position 53
Contact closed = position 0

the ventilation i have checked
it works
but
if i turn the handle and the shutter open and i turn the handle back before the shutter is up
the system don tknow what to do
but this is ok
i can wait until the cover at his 53 position
the dog wants to go out

this is ok in the moment

1 Like

Update solved my problem - thanks a lot

me too, all works as it should
the cover doesn t go down because the door wasn t closed
when i closed it the cover went down
Thanks a lot

1 Like

I’m glad to hear that.

I get you… anyway in the mean time I already fixed my code and it works :slight_smile: Only problem I have now is that I need to adapt my code to every update of your code/bug fixes…
Nevertheless, if you do choose to update the code with my proposals I will be very happy :smiley:

I was busy with other features at the moment.
Do you have a GitHub fork?
Just create a pull request and I will take a look on it.

Try deepl.com for translation. :slight_smile:

Hi, I’m wondering if it’s possible for the following setup to work with this blueprint. I wasn’t able to figure it out.

I want the blinds to open/close based on the sun elevation, but to be triggered on motion.

If I understand this correctly, it runs the blueprint when the sun elevation changes, but there is no way to have it check the sun elevation when motion occurs.

Thanks!