Cover entity - new device action and service: Set position and tilt at the same time

Hello,
for a Cover entity, I’d like to add an option to trigger position and tilt in a single request. Currently, there’s a separate action/service to set a position and another action/service to set a tilt. But when I want to adjust both at the same time, I have to wait until the first action is finished and only then issue a second action, otherwise, the second request cancels the first. This is very uncomfortable when using it for controlling covers from the dashboard, and it gets even worse when you want to set position and tilt from automations.

This of course needs to be supported by the entity, the ultimate goal for me is to get this working for Overkiz integration (using local API), where I know this function can be achieved (the device accepts an api request where you can specify both tilt and position at the same time).

I have a working code locally which implements the above. What I am not sure about if such change can even get accepted to the Cover entity itself (this is the way I tried to implement it), or if this request is too specific and should be handled only within the Overkiz integration.