Cover entity with different "configuration" card?

Hey guys,

I’m trying to troubleshoot a new issue with different behavior of two different IKEA cover models integrated via deCONZ. Beside the fact that the “state” of one IKEA TREDANSEN blind and 5 other IKEA FYRTUR blinds is behaving differently (all FYRTUR blinds show its state as “closed” unless fully opened, wheras the TREDANSEN blind shows “open” unless fully closed), I also noticed today that when I’m in config/entities and clicking on a FYRTUR blind, I’m seeing the “History”, “Settings” and “Menu” on the top right of the window, whereas I see a different card for the TREDANSEN blind with no “History”, “Settings” and “Menu” items.

Did anyone have experienced this and how do I get to the “Settings” menu for this entity?

FYRTUR cover

TREDANSEN cover

Both covers in Dev. Tools

Note: Both, the state and the menu were consistent and correct in the past…
Note II: I just noticed that the different card is dependent on the user but consistent regardless of the device (web UI vs. companion app.). Only after deleting the cache of the browser and resetting the companion app respectively, I was able to get the card with the top menu back. The “state” is still incorrect though :frowning_face:

Does anyone have an idea where to start troubleshooting this?

Never mind… turns out to be a bug within deCONZ…