Cozi third party integration

Hello everyone,

My wife and I have used Cozi for years to provide shared calendars and shopping lists. I have had our calendar in HA for years now but have never been able to replicate the shared shopping lists. Because of this I set out to bring Cozi shopping lists into HA. I wrote my first Python API wrapper, integration, and custom card for this purpose.

I would like to note that in my development environment the card works as expected but in my production environment (2022.6.7) the card can’t be setup in the UI and instead requires configuration through YAML. If someone could test this behavior and report back I would appreciate it.

Hi Cody,

Sorry, I don’t have any insight for your problem with Cozi Lists.

We have been using Cozi for many years also. Perhaps I read it wrong, but you have your Cozi calendar in HA, how do you do that?

Thanks,
Labmaster

Add your Cozi calendar to google then add your google calendar to HA.

thanks for this, however I can’t get the Lovelace Card to work…
it says " invalid configuration".
when I drop down to select the list, it shows the lists but It won’t select any.

In my testing I’m seeing this too. I will have to see why it is broken and get it fixed. In the meantime you can manually configure the card.

type: custom:cozi-card
list:
  - 6 #index of the list
  - Test list #list name
  - dc49c96f-94c7-4181-ac2e-0c7bdb209605 #Cozi listId
  - shopping #Cozi listType

My test environment does not have this issue but my production environment does. Can I ask what versions you are running? HA, hass-cozi, cozi-card?

Thanks!