Cozytouch to control an Atlantic brand heat pump

Good morning all
I have an Atlantic brand heat pump, controlled by a cozytouch bridge. I have integrated cozytouch into the Google home, but the problem is that Google home can only control electric heaters (which I do not have, since I have one heat pump.) I would like to integrate cozytouch with a home assistant and be able to control my heating. do you think this is possible? Thank you for your answers Best regards Mickael.

Hi there,

I have the same problem. Have you found a solution? I can only control the Heat Pump from CozyTouch Atlantic application.

I can see the device in Home Assistant with water temperatures and electric consumptions but nothing to control the Heat Pump from HA.

/sad

G.

@gdesfeux what is your hardware id? You can find this in Home Assistant on the integrations page.

Hi @imick

Actually, both of my devices do not work at all (I got multiple errors in logs).

Here are the devices:

• Hardware: io:AtlanticPassAPCHeatPumpMainComponent => Atlantic Alfea Extensa AI R32
  • Hardware: io:AtlanticDomesticHotWaterProductionV2_CETHI_V4_IOComponent => Thermor Aeromax 5

Here are the issues I’m having:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py”, line 495, in async_add_entities
tasks = [
^
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py”, line 495, in
tasks = [
^
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/overkiz/climate.py”, line 23, in
WIDGET_TO_CLIMATE_ENTITY[device.widget](device.device_url, data.coordinator)
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/overkiz/climate_entities/atlantic_pass_apc_heating_zone.py”, line 91, in init
self.temperature_device = self.executor.linked_device(
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/overkiz/executor.py”, line 42, in linked_device
return self.coordinator.data[f"{self.base_device_url}#{index}"]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
KeyError: ‘io://0843-0395-2393/8969454#9’

[140470198150336] ‘manualEcoActive’
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/websocket_api/commands.py”, line 227, in handle_call_service
await hass.services.async_call(
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py”, line 1969, in async_call
response_data = await coro
^^^^^^^^^^
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py”, line 2006, in _execute_service
return await target(service_call)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_component.py”, line 235, in handle_service
return await service.entity_service_call(
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/service.py”, line 870, in entity_service_call
response_data = await _handle_entity_call(
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/service.py”, line 942, in _handle_entity_call
result = await task
^^^^^^^^^^
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/overkiz/water_heater_entities/domestic_hot_water_production.py”, line 327, in async_set_operation_mode
OverkizCommand.SET_DHW_MODE, self.operation_mode_to_overkiz[operation_mode]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
KeyError: ‘manualEcoActive’

For the Thermor one, it is detected properly and I have the control entity but none of the commands work. For the Atlantic heat pump, I’m missing the control entity.

For both devices, the sensors seem accurately reported.

I have seen you are part of the team maintaining that integration. Let me know if you need some additional information/logs and even troubleshooting.

Cheers,

G.

See the following open GitHub issues:

1 Like

Thanks @imick. Anything that I can while waiting for fixes? From what I read, you guys are focusing on the local integration right now.

Not really. I don’t even have time to work on the local integration, so hopefully another contributor can work on this.

hello kjersfeux you managed to solve the issue with atlantic alfela?