Create BEV charging reports (Chage Amps statistics / energy costs combined)

Hi folks,

i’m mostly new to Home Assistant and despite crawling through the documentation, I did not find an obvious approach to solving my specific challenge, so I was hoping for a helping hand in here.

I have a Charge Amps Dawn EV charger installed, it’s all integrated My Charge Space, but it could also speak OCPP if it was configured to do so. i’m also a Tibber customer with their hourly rate, so my energy price per kWh change for every hour. I was able to figure out how to integrate both the Charge Amps and Tibber stuff into my Home Assistant installation, which is great for a start.

What I would like to do now, however, is generate reports for every car charging instance that happens here. So basically, when the car starts charging on the EV chager, at the end of every charging process, I want a report that contains the total amount of kWh chaged along with the applicable tibber charges during that period. If the charging process, e.g., takes five hours, the total amount of kWh charged in every single of those five hours would need to be multiplied with the then applicable Tibber charge. An ideal solution would also add all individual prices up in the end, but that is something that I guess can also be done externally.

What would be a good implementation in Home Assistant to do this? Any pointers to community extensions or existing functionality that I as a relatively new Home Assistant user might not be aware of will be highly appreciated. Thank very much in advance!