Create Person from Lovelace Card

TL;DR: I’m trying to figure out a good way to create a person from a Lovelace card. Some way to set their name, take a picture, and assign the device tracker. And then trigger appropriate automations from that info.

Long Story:

I have a lot of friends that come through, and I find myself spending a bunch of time managing their “person” entities. I rely on having accurate person location tracking for many of my automations, and so my house basically doesn’t work for them unless they are defined as a person. And then, of course, when they leave, I need to go through the process of deactivating them.

And then it occurred to me, can I do this through Lovelace, and make it a “self-help” option?

Right now, I have an old Nexus 7 as my guest controller for the house. I’d like to have a Lovelace card that would have my guests put in their name, take their picture, and pick the correct device tracker. Then, to take it a step further, it would ask for a “checkout date”, provide my guests with a door code, and even their own login to use HA directly through the app on their own device. And once the checkout date comes, it would automatically disable all the appropriate things.