Creating a scene that covers both Hue Colour Ambience and White Ambience lights

Hi, I have a varying degree of Hue Color Ambiance and White Ambience lights, and I am attempting to make a scene that can set them all to a warm and dimmed state. As I want to use light groups as much as possible (to keep things in sync, I was wondering what values I can put, that both types of bulbs would respect.

If I go to the scene editor (which doesn’t support groups, sadly), and put in a bulb of each type and set the state to the one I want, I get this:

- id: '1610044497961'
  name: Test
  entities:
    light.living_room_floor_lamp:
      min_mireds: 153
      max_mireds: 500
      effect_list:
      - colorloop
      brightness: 153
      color_temp: 500
      off_brightness:
      supported_features: 63
      state: 'on'
    light.dining_room_table_lamp2:
      min_mireds: 153
      max_mireds: 454
      color_temp: 454
      off_brightness:
      supported_features: 43

Now I want to only have one entity with my light group, what values can I have as attributes? I have been unsuccessful with prior attempts.

Thanks in advance!

How did you create your light group? There’s a difference between a light group and a group. You need to create a light group. Then you’ll have an entity light.xxx, which can be used the same way as any other lights.

Both bulbs support colortemp and brightness, so set the colortemp to a high value and the brightness to a low value, all the other values can be removed from the scene, except state: on
Lile this:

light.xxx:
  color_temp: 500
1 Like

Thank you!