Creating a thermostat based on a sensor

Coming from here.

I have an Inkbird 308 Wifi included in HA via Tuya.
In the Inkbird app you can set a temperature, and the Inkbird will send power to either the cooling or heating outlet depending on the need.

The thermostat card used with the “out of the box” device found in HA after inclusion KINDA works, but the temperature is multiplied with 10x. With “kinda works” I mean that setting the temperature works, but it shows status “off” (“av” in the picture) even though its as off now cooling.

So like this, 30 degrees is the actual temperature, which is actually 3.0 degrees.
20 degrees is the set temperature (wanted temperature) and is actually 2.0 degrees.

I have copied the instructions from @Remip in his post, and created template sensors which shows the correct temperature.

- platform: template
    sensors:
      inkbird_set_temp:
        friendly_name: Inkbird set temp
        entity_id: sensor.time
        device_class: temperature
        unit_of_measurement: "°C"
        value_template: >
            {{ state_attr('climate.inkbird', 'temperature') /10 }}

inkbird_temp:
        friendly_name: Inkbird temp
        entity_id: sensor.time
        device_class: temperature
        unit_of_measurement: "°C"
        value_template: >
            {{ state_attr('climate.inkbird', 'current_temperature') /10 }}

But I am not able to set the temperature using these sensors. Can I somehow create a new thermostat and divide the numbers by 10?

The template thermostat in home assistant can only do one of heating or cooling:

So you will need two. One for heating and one for cooling. Don’t worry though, you can combine them into the one thermostat for display in the frontend using this:

Will this work even when the termostat device is a climate-device? (climate.inkbird)

I tried setting it up like this:

It reads the temp fine, but doesnt allow changes.

The sensor.inkbird_temp is the template sensor I set up from climate.inkbird.

Ah, no it won’t work like that.

heater
(string)(Required)
entity_id for heater switch, must be a toggle device

https://www.home-assistant.io/integrations/generic_thermostat/#heater

You would have to create a template switch from your climate device.

This is getting complicated. Maybe there is a better way than using the Tuya integration for inkbird?

I am facing a the same issue, I have created sensors that show the corrected value, but this does not help in adjusting the SV.
The Thermostat card works just fine except that it is 10 times the real value.
Is there any way of making a decial place correction in the Thermostat card?