Cree Connected Max Smart Bulb

I cam across the Cree Connected Zigbee version and seems to not working correctly. I two that were added a few years ago and have worked perfectly however the three that I just came across do connected but do not turn fully off. When switched off in HA the LEDs are very dim. All three act the same way. Confirmed that my original bulb still works perfect. Not sure if this is the correct thread for this since the new MAX version look to be WIFI based.

I have the Cree Connected Max Wi-Fi+BLE version of this bulb. I cannot get it added to the Tuya app. In the setup process it tells me to connect to the bulb’s Wi-Fi networn and I cannot see one broadcasting.

Any advice?

Update: got this to work. These bulbs need to be setup with Bluetooth mode. In top right corner of the setup there is a toggle you have to press which flips it from Wi-Fi to BT. After you do that the first time on iOS, you are prompted to grant Bluetooth permissions to the tuya app. After I did that, I could add the bulbs.

Tuya app even allows you to update firmware so you don’t need the Cree app at all.