Crypto Information using Nomics API - Bitcoin, Ethereum etc

Yeah sure, I’ve built a quick example:

• You need this installed GitHub - iantrich/config-template-card: 📝 Templatable Lovelace Configurations - have a read through if your not familiar to try and get the concept in your head.

• Create an input select helper with the values you want to use in your graph for the periods e.g. 1h, 2h, 1d etc (this will need to correspond to the expected values for whatever your using to graph – I’m using Apex Charts in this one)

Once you’ve got these you can then go to your dashboard and

• Create an entity card with the input_select helper you made. This will then allow you to change the period from the dashboard:
type: entities
entities:
  - entity: input_select.period
  • Create a config-template-card referencing the input_select helper you created as its variables and entities to watch, and within this include your graph card (apex charts in my case) - for the period (graph_span in my example) reference the variable defined in the config-template-card.
type: custom:config-template-card
variables:
  - states['input_select.period'].state
entities:
  - input_select.period
card:
  type: custom:apexcharts-card
  header:
    show: true
    title: ApexCharts-Card
    show_states: true
    colorize_states: true
  graph_span: ${vars[0]}
  series:
    - entity: counter.daily_presence

And voila, you will be able to dynamically change the periods of your graphs - let me know how you get on :slight_smile:

1 Like

Amazing!
Thank you so much!

1 Like

its over :confused:

Indeed any other free solutions?

I use the yahoo finance intergration.

Even though this thread is two years old, your insights into tracking cryptocurrency values using the Nomics API are still valuable. The world of cryptocurrencies is continually evolving, and having access to reliable sources of information is crucial for anyone interested in this space.

For those who may be revisiting this thread or discovering it for the first time, platforms like quantumaitrading.net can provide updated insights and tools to navigate the cryptocurrency market effectively.

Your contribution here serves as a reminder that the crypto world is dynamic, and staying informed is key to making sound investment decisions.