Custom component Afvalbeheer - Support for multiple waste collectors

@bouwew What is the fraction for the sensor (gft, restafval, …)? Do you have a postal code and street number in your neighborhood, so I have the same information in the sensors as you? You can DM me the info if you don’t want to publish in what area you live :wink:

Thanks! Can ypu also share the lovelace code for your very nice card(s) ?

Pushed an update. Should be fixed in version 1.0.4
Could you please test if it works for you?

Yes, it works now. Thank you!

I’m glad it works now, sorry for the inconvenience.

Sure I can, but please don’t get angry with sharing a Mijn Afvalwijzer card in this thread…:wink: Because that’s the Custom component I use:

My sensor.circulus_berkel_pmd doesn’t work.
It wont give a value.

@Sander2506 And you are sure that plastic gets collected in your area?
If so can you give me a postcode and street number in your neighborhood?

I’m sure.
7205GL kanon 50

Found the bug. I pushed a fix to my github. Could you please test version 2.0.5?

i will try.

i works, thnx.

Thanks, but to do it that way you need a sensor_today and sensor_tomorrow. I don’t have those with Pippeyns version so need to find a way to re-create

my exact card yes, but you could ofcourse adapt to what you do have. What would you like to show? And what sensors are available. maybe you can easily make those.

Will Pippyns component only has the four sensors of types of garbage and their pick up dates. Already great but if you want to automate easy across those four types of garbage I would need to make jinja templates that create new sensors that for instance contain the next type of garbage and the pickup date. And I’m so bad at jinja stuff that I try to avoid that…

other than the today and tomorrow, you have the entities to create the rest of the card?

that would be a nice start then, and file a feature request for the sensors :wink: @Pippyn can have a look in the Mijnafvalwijzer CC how to create those I suppose.

The sensor supports as much fractions as your city will provide. So this could be 1 or in some city’s even 8.

This is easy to implement. But what would you like the sensor to display if more then 1 type of trash is collected on the same day?

That is is good one… Curious to hear how @Mariusthvdb solved that one… (although in practical terms I don’t have any days more then one type is collected I think)

I created a beta of the sensor on my github. Install this version and add upcomingsensor: 1 to your config like so:

- platform: afvalbeheer
      wastecollector: Blink            (required)
      resources:                       (at least 1 required)
        - restafval
        - gft
        - papier
        - pmd
      postcode: 1111AA                 (required)
      streetnumber: 1                  (required)
      upcomingsensor: 1                   (optional)
      dateformat: '%d-%m-%Y'           (optional)

Does this work for you?

Cool & thanks! I have the two extra sensors in Hass now. Need to test later as there is no trash today or tomorrow :wink: