Custom component Afvalbeheer - Support for multiple waste collectors

Is there also a next sensor? To see the next item to be collected.
And i miss a donate button…

There are 2 extra sensors for collections today and tomorrow. Add upcomingsensor: 1 to your config.

You can buy me a beer if you want. I’m still not sure if I should add the link on my repo. Feels a bit weird.

Cheers Pippyn!
You deserve it.

There are 2 extra sensors for collections today and tomorrow. Add upcomingsensor: 1 to your config.

But they stay empty when longer then those days. Would be nice to see a icon with the next item and date that will be collected. But if not possible then it’s no problem. i’m al ready happy with this.

1 Like

You can add the option dateobject: 1 to the config and then use the Home Feed Card? Does that help? Look at this issue

I will try that later. First I try to set the entity_picture.
Home assistant new for me. so i’m not that fast. :grinning:

When i set dateonly to 0, you have the days before the date, if i set it to 1 , you dont get the date but is it possible to add a third option?

I would like to have tomorrow or today without the date, but when its further away, i would be nice to have only the date…

I hope you understand me.

That’s a good idea I think.

Can you please add a feature request on the github repo?

1 Like

Yes will do

Great job, version 4.1 works like a charm :+1:

Hi Paul, sorry to barge in, but where did you change this openssl setting to lower it to 1.0? I have the same problem not getting any information from the ophaalkalender website. Thx

Hi Frank, sorry for the delay. After finding out what the real culprit was, it was a bit of a search for the way to change things, but finally I found it to be quite easy. Obvious as well, because you can simply change it in the ssl config file (/etc/ssl/openssl.cnf on pi). At the very bottom of it just replace the ‘MinProtocol = TLSv1.2’ line with ‘MinProtocol = TLSv1’ then restart openssl and Bob’s your uncle … :wink:

2 Likes

Thx Paul, np.
Will try it out!

Did you perhaps undo the fix for ‘duobak’ in a recent release? On the latest release ‘duobak’ no longer works, but changing it to ‘papier’ again does.

Hi, this component is great!
I live in belgium and use the ophaalkalender with the postcode 3080. And can’t get my plastic trash, these are the resources I am trying to track :
resources:
- restafval
- gft
- papier
- pmd
- pbd
Is pbd the wrong one for plastics or must I indicate something else?

I’m using this for a few months now and I’m happy, it really works well. :slight_smile:

Er is wel 1 klein dingetje die ik graag opgelost zou willen zien: ik zie bij de datum de maanden nog steeds in het Engels staan. Is daar iets aan te doen?

@freakshock and @gliena
Please DM me your config so I can do some tests.

Please, English only.

It’s a know issue. I can change the code to support months also. But the current way of localization is hacky and ugly. I’m looking for a better way, but so far no luck.

Update (current version 4.2.2):
In the last few weeks there was quite some work done on this sensor. The code was almost completely rewritten/refactored. So I thought it would be a good idea to give a little update.

There is now support for the state to be a date object. This can be used with for example the Home Feed Card or the Entities Card. To do this set the option dateobject: 1. Look at this issue for more info.

It is now possible to omit the daynames form the state, but do include the “Today” or “Tomorrow” in a state. To do this set the option dayofweek: 0. Look at this issue for more info.

The new way this sensor is coded makes it quite easy to add more waste collectors. So a few waste collectors have been added. Namely:
ACV, Twente Milieu, Hellendoorn, Sudwestfryslan, RD4, De Afval App, Mijn Afvalwijzer and Ophaalkalender.be. Cure and Circulus-Berkel now use a new API and ROVA is re added.

The total list of currently supported Garbage collectors:

• ACV
  • Afvalstoffendienstkalender
  • Alkmaar
  • AlphenAanDenRijn
  • Avalex
  • Berkelland
  • Blink
  • Circulus-Berkel
  • Cranendonck
  • Cure (use MijnAfvalwijzer)
  • Cyclus
  • DAR
  • DeAfvalApp
  • DenHaag
  • GAD
  • Hellendoorn
  • HVC
  • Meerlanden
  • MijnAfvalwijzer
  • Montfoort
  • Ophaalkalender
  • PeelEnMaas
  • Purmerend
  • RD4
  • ROVA
  • RMN
  • Spaarnelanden
  • SudwestFryslan
  • Twente Milieu
  • Venray
  • Waalre
  • ZRD

If there are any issues or feature request, please make a new issue on the github repo.

Thx @Pippyn for the update, really appreciate your efforts. I do have one question/issue.

As you can see it shows that gft will be picked up tomorrow but for some reason the loading indicator keeps on going (even if I refresh 2 hours later). Any idea what is causing this or how I can help find the cause?

This a lovelace issue I think? I can’t really see what this is.

Do you have errors in your log? If so make an new issue on my github repo