Custom component Afvalbeheer - Support for multiple waste collectors

Still not working :frowning:
used your config, maybe something wrong with Limburg.net?

anyway, thanks :slight_smile:

can you dm me your address so i can test?

Hi,

I found a small bug in the ACV PMD entity. It is missing the day…

This is how it’s supposed to work. When a collection day is more than 1week in the future, the day name is not shown.

Ah clear…
Sorry to bother you and calling it a bug…

This looks amazing! Any possibility you could add support for Omrin? It handles almost all the trash in the province Friesland. Found this component but it sadly doesn’t seem to work.

They display the dates on a website and it looks like they have an app. Let me know if you need an adress to test.

I’ll look into it. Can you DM me a postcode and streetnumber to test with?

Where did you get the icons from that you use on Git? Like them, and want to have them :stuck_out_tongue:

I wish. Does icons where included in the Cure waste API. But they switched API’s and they use ugly icons now. I’m looking for alternatives.

Hi Pippyn,

Is it possible that the waste collector: Afval Schouwen-Duiveland will be supported soon?

Hi Mipilo,

That should be quite easy to do I think. Can you create an issue on my github page? and add an postcode + streetnumber for me to test with please.

1 Like

@Pippyn
i created an issue on your gothub page to add the location “Wijk bij duurstede” along with some info about the provider.
would you add it?
im currently running a forked version of afvalbeheer (forked by me) but your sensor is better maintained.

Hey @Luuk_Neele,
As I just replied on Github; MijnAfvalWijzer is already supported.

I’m testing a couple of integrations but all give “unknown” with rova paper. bio and risidual waste are ok.

Can you dm me your config of the sensor with address, please?

Sure, just started HA and joined the forum :slight_smile: I have to find the DM function first

Click on my photo/name and then the button “message”

True, but i’m not seeing it (scheel) or my account is to new…

Ok, can you post it here in the thread? use a random address in your neighbourhood, but make sure it works on the Rova site first.

My wife says these dates also count for our adress. Thanks for looking in to it.

sensor:
    - platform: afvalbeheer
      wastecollector: rova
      resources:                       
        - restafval
        - gft
        - papier
        - pmd
      postcode: 3825KA
      streetnumber: 49                  
      upcomingsensor: 0                
      dateformat: '%d-%m-%Y'