🔥[Custom Component] Binance Integration for Balance and Withdrawal

Hello everyone,

I am excited to share with you the Home Assistant community a plugin I developed for integrating Binance, one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchange platforms.

Key Features:

• Spot Balance Tracking: Now you can monitor your spot balances directly from your Home Assistant dashboard.

• Funding Balances View: The plugin also allows you to view your funds in different currencies.
  • Withdrawal Function: A unique feature that enables you to make withdrawals of your funds right from the Home Assistant interface.

Installation and Configuration: The installation is straightforward. You can find the plugin in my repository and add it to your configuration in a few steps. Comprehensive documentation is available to guide you through the setup and usage process.

Security and Privacy: Your data security is our top priority. The plugin has been designed with the best security practices in mind and does not store any of your personal information.

Feedback and Support: Your feedback is crucial for continuous improvement of the plugin. Feel free to share your experiences, suggestions, or any issues encountered.

Best regards,

Repository : GitHub - YouNesta/homeassistant-binance: Binance Integration for Home Assistant

1 Like

Very nice !!! To bad Binance left the Netherlands :frowning: and needed to move to something else.

1 Like

Thanks you :smile:

Binance seems to be banned in more and more countries; for now, in France, it’s okay, but for the future, you never know. Do you have any recommendations?

No. Used Mecx, but they are in trouble now. Bitvavo same. Financial problems.
I don’t know what exchange we can use… KuCion is China and lot of advertisement…

Binance was my opinion the best.

Hi @YouNesta! I’m trying you integration, balance it’s ok but I’m not able to show BTCEUR exchange (USDT works). This is my configuration:

It’s ok?

Try to use a stable Coin like AEUR maybe, I don’t use euro but for usd it’s better to use stable coin instead of fiat value, and Binance need to prove this pair from their api

In your Native Currency & in your Exchange input

It’s strange that it doesn’t works because BTCEUR pair with Kartax’s integration works well.