Custom Component: Dreame Vacuum

Hello,

thank you for the great work.
How can I log in with my Dreame account?

1 Like

Currently Dreame account login is not supported.
You have to connect your device via Mi Home app and use that Mi Home account with this integration.

1 Like

Hey, I have an L10s ultra but get in integration config following error, is there something which I have overseen?

Z10Pro User here - By connnecting (with or without cloud) it fails on connecting to the vacuum. The local IP + Token is correct, i prove that. The vacuum is pingable etc - just an hour ago i connected the vacuum correctly with the xiaomi miot auto integration. No issues there. Did i miss anything?
The error is simply “Failed to connect” on the assistant… :frowning:

I also have the L10s Ultra and get the same error as sebastian.hendrich.
“No supported devices found…”
Even the manual setup with tokens did not work.

I have since switched to the Xiaomi app. Region is Germany.
In the “Xiaomi Miot Auto” integration, the vacuum cleaner is recognized, only that hardly any functions are available here.

I found the exact model number for L10s Utra dreame.vacuum.r2228o and added to the supported devices list. You can now configure your device via config flow after you install the new version of integration.

@supp0815 turns out, L10s is not using the same model number with the S10.

1 Like

Integration should be working perfectly with the Z10 Pro.
Is it possible you to open an issue about this so i can get more information to reproduce and fix the problem?

@tasshack ok after config next problem :wink:

Logger: homeassistant.config_entries
Source: config_entries.py:395
First occurred: 11:44:43 (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 11:44:43

Config entry ‘Robbi’ for dreame_vacuum integration not ready yet: the JSON object must be str, bytes or bytearray, not int; Retrying in background

Dieser Fehler wurde von einer benutzerdefinierten Integration verursacht

Logger: custom_components.dreame_vacuum
Source: custom_components/dreame_vacuum/coordinator.py:229
Integration: Dreame Vacuum (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 11:44:43 (8 occurrences)
Last logged: 11:50:06

Update failed: the JSON object must be str, bytes or bytearray, not int

I think S10 and L10s models are not using the same RN plugin with the other supported devices on the list. I noticed that L10s allows you to select sweeping as cleaning mode even mop pad is attached but this is not possible with the L10 / Z10 / W10 models.

I have opened an issue about this on the repository for collecting more information about the problem so that i can fix it quickly.
I have also released a new version that will print out more useful information about the error.

Thank you for your help and sorry for the inconvenience.

I also have the L10s Ultra. Good to know it wouldn’t work as of now.
I say wouldn’t because it looks like it doesn’t work with the Dreame cloud? Is this something soon to be fixed?

I don’t think this integration will ever be work with the Dreame Cloud because similar devices with their own branded apps also use the Mi Cloud for HA integrations like Roborock and Yeelight.
I am not sure that you can just replace the cloud url with Dreame one and connect as a 3rd party application.

Edit: I have checked the dreamehome app and turns out it uses Alibaba Cloud that requires a private key to access it because of that 3rd party login is not possible.

Edit: Dreamehome Account has been added to the beta for testing.

2 Likes

I have the same issue. The Miot Auto integration is working. But with this integration I got “Failed to connect”. I will open an issue

edit: solved by placing the device either in the same network subnet as home assistant, and later I found a solution by masquerading ( Some devices not responding across subnets. · Issue #422 · rytilahti/python-miio (github.com)

Everything works right now except for the sensor status of the filter etc. Any idea?

Consumable properties are available in vacuum attributes because of that entities are disabled by default, you need to enable it from entity settings.

1 Like

I get this when trying to login to my Mi Account: image
Do you know how to get through the 2FA?

Edit:
I actually found the solution in a different thread. This hopefully helps others too:
Deleting the Mi Account entirely, signing out from the Mi Home App, then creating a new account did the job for me. I could connect my Dreame Vacuum in HA after I’ve added the device to my new account (same e-mail and username as before) in the Mi Home App.
In that other thread, someone suggested not giving your phone number to your account because then it could assume you have 2FA activated, so I didn’t.

dreame.vacuum.p2009 (D9) is added to the supported devices list.

1 Like

Awesome thanks will give it a try today!!

Working beautifully! Thanks so much for all your work. Is there a donation page to show our appreciation?

Thanks for the support.

But me a coffee PayPal.Me

1 Like