[Custom component] Hikvision NVR / IP Camera

Hi, just tried this and all works great. Excellent job thanks :+1:

I was about to get Frigate up and running before I found this and Iā€™m now wondering if I really need frigate over this? What re people doing with this integration Vs dedicated NVR solution?

Are you able to see live streams?

Hi. I use your integration to use cameras which i have connected to my NVR. To my NVR i also add my Video Intercom HikVision and NVR record video from it.
Before update Home Assistant to version 2024.3 all worked ok and i see in HA all video like cameras and also Video Intercom.
After Update to 2024.3 i see video from Cameras but i dont see video from Video Intercom. On app Hikvision Android i see all (also Video Intercom). Problem is only in your integration. In Integration i see device name Video Intercom but Main stream and sub strean is no available for this device.

Hi @maciej-or thank you for a great integration. Have you perhaps considered ā€œintegration/compatibilityā€ with go2rtc (GitHub - AlexxIT/go2rtc: Ultimate camera streaming application with support RTSP, RTMP, HTTP-FLV, WebRTC, MSE, HLS, MP4, MJPEG, HomeKit, FFmpeg, etc.) and WebRTC by @AlexxIT?

The integration works with go2rtc. All you need is to install go2rtc add-on and WebRTC Camera integration then use camera entity provided by hikvision_next in ā€˜custom:webrtc-cameraā€™ card.

1 Like

Love this integration it is really great, seems to be working with DS-2CD2087G2-LU and DS-2CD2387G2-LSU/SL I havenā€™t fully tested but its what I have been looking for really good Thank you for this.

1 Like

Did you ever find a fix for this?

I have the same error unexpected error and tried everything with no luck.

Ive had it working before in the past but now always get the same error as you.

Any ideas as to what im doing wrong?

Thanks