HomeWizard Energy (Wi-Fi P1 meter, kWh meter, Energy Socket and Water Meter)

good question, lacking history so makes it a bit difficult to get some figures for that, but should be possible. will see if I can make something of it…

Hi everyone, how do you get the gas reading?
This is my meter:

you can use utility meter for that to get history
I’m also wondering ifs its possible to show in 1 column the total of electricity but seeing the difference between day and nighttarif, you know what i mean?
So the column is showing the total but you can distinguish

Hi
I’m using ur code for actueel verbruik

However, my bar isnt moving… for electricity and its in kw instead of W, how do i get it in W ?
I added the same for the production of my sonar panel, but today its 0 and the bar is halfway, how can that be?

Heres my code

type: custom:stack-in-card
            mode: horizontal
            cards:
              - type: gauge
                entity: sensor.dsmr_reading_electricity_currently_delivered
                max: 5000
                name: Verbruik electriciteit
                min: -5000
                severity:
                  green: 600
                  yellow: 2000
                  red: 3000
              - type: gauge
                entity: sensor.dsmr_reading_electricity_currently_returned
                max: 5000
                name: Opbrengst zonnepanelen
                min: -5000
                severity:
                  green: 600
                  yellow: 2000
                  red: 3000    

Hi! What is your exact question?
Do you have a P1 meter and integration, you see your energy data but not gas? Or do you want to add gas to your dashboard? Or…?

I have daily, weekly and monthly already, adding a year is not most complicated, keeping history is a other discussion as i’m not sure how that works out.
so far I know each sensor has a own column now, I know that there are requests to make a sum of them but not sure if you can split between 2 sensor in one graph…
development of the graph can be followed here: ApexCharts card - A highly customizable graph card - Share your Projects! / Lovelace & Frontend - Home Assistant Community (home-assistant.io)

Hi, I don’t see any values for the gas just the eletric reading in th HA.

And for some reason all the sensors are off :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

First issue:
Technically, your gas meter connects wirelessly to your smart meter (not the HomeWizard P1 meter). This connection is configured by your ‘netbeheerder’. If you also can’t see gas in your HomeWizard Energy app, then I can’t do anything for you. You can try to contact your netbeheerder and/or HomeWizard Support.

Second issue:
Check your log, see if there is anything in it that maybe hints to an issue. Most likely a simple reboot will help. Also check if your P1 meter is online. If nothing helps, please specify anything related that may cause this issue (‘It happened when I pressed x’)

Try it in a separate card instead of ‘custom:stack-in-card’

type: gauge
entity: sensor.dsmr_reading_electricity_currently_delivered
min: 0
max: 100

Willing to share monthly

Mmm doesnt work

ur min is -5000 and max 5000

how do i get it to W ?

couple of posts higher:
[Custom Component] HomeWizard Energy (Wifi P1 meter)?

Then you can do the same no? just cycle it yearly

Yeah those are the sensors, but i meant your apexcharts for month…
Also any idea how to get the current usage in watt? its in kw here

:tada:
I’ve released release/0.5.0 on HACS. This version has lots of internal improvements and the ‘auto discovery’ feature. Any feedback is appreciated!

Also, please let me know if you had any issues updating. It ‘should’ all work out, but I have seen that it sometimes says that your device is unreachable (This can be fixed by another restart of HA). I have no idea how wide spread this issue is, so if you see this or have any other issues, let me know :slight_smile:!

Changelog

• Added support for mDNS discovery, this not only makes it easier to configure your device, but also allows some self-repairing when an IP adres changes.
  • This integration now makes use of an external library that is responsible for the communication with the HomeWizard Energy devices. This makes this integration more maintenance friendly.
  • Lots and lots of other, not noteworthy, internal changes.

don’t have month yet, wondering if that works out with the apexcard…
it gives me watt out of the box…

Willing to try? :stuck_out_tongue: even yearly?

This night there was a spike in my gas usage and it added crazy numbers to my yearly, weekly, monthly usage. How was this possible and how can i correct it? the Homewizard app on my phone doesnt have this spike.

gas p12 gas p1

That’s weird…!
The integration does nothing special with the data, it is not validated in some form. So this data is the data that the integration got from the API, and that is the point were ‘my support’ ends. I have send you a DM.