Deprecated - Custom Component Krisinformation (Sweden)

The version I have of “custom_updater” is VERSION = ‘4.2.17’. Is there anyone later?

There is not, but the logs you posted is not from that version

New version - 1.0.0. “Breaking changes”, but no configuration updates needed, only that you need to have > 0.91 of Home Assistant installed. Update the sensor when you update to 0.91, not before.

1 Like

Hmm, my card doesn’t update. The sensor do report news but the card are stuck on info a week old.
Version 0.91… Any ideas?

I am.going to try a rewrite of the card soon, that hopefully will solve some stuff.

3 Likes

Hi Isabella, I see that the component is in HACS now, is there any possibility that the card will join it there? Custom Component: HACS

Tack på förhand!

It is in there as well. Search “kris” in the store and it will show up!

That’s wierd! I searched for it and it was not there and then tried again in like 2 min and there it was… Hmm

1 Like

Hi, just got the krisinformation into my hassio. But i only can get one “card” to see. In this youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHfor0GcbCM you have 3 "cards, how do i get those into my hassio?

Tack på förhand Jerry

I had three different sensors configured and just put in three cards in my lovelace :slight_smile:

Oki then, may you share those 3 sensors.?

/Jerry

You just set up three ones in the same way you did the original one, if what you want is information from different places.

Hmm, i have this one in my config.yaml:

• platform: krisinformation
    name: “Krisinformation Stockholm”
    county: “Stockholms län”
    latitude: my_latitude
    longitude: my_longitude
    radius: 100

This will display any “kris” within 100km radius? How do i set up a new one for sweden total, like yours in the youtube clip “krisinformation all”.?

/Jerry

That’s just one with a huge radius to cover all of Sweden!

Hi, yup got it :slight_smile:

Is there any changes to do in the .py file, because i dont get any alert messages, but all might be good in our country?

/Jerry

As long as you have the latest version all should be in order.

I installed it from the communtiy addon for hassio, so it must be the newest.

/Jerry

Nice component!

How can I test my automation for this? I’ve set the state to “Alert” and configured a state such as:

{
"messages": [
  "Headline:" "test",
  "Message": "test",
  "Web": "test"
]
}

But when I trigger the alarm I get:
Error rendering data template: UndefinedError: 'None' has no attribute 'attributes'

I’ve configured the action such as the example:

- service: notify.email
      data_template:
         title: 'Krisinformation'
         message: '{{states.sensor.krisinformation.attributes.messages[0].Headline}} - {{states.sensor.krisinformation.attributes.messages[0].Message}} {{states.sensor.krisinformation.attributes.messages[0].Web}}'

I just want to make sure it works before it actually triggers :slight_smile:

It has to have the info in the trigger, won’t work if you trigger manually.

I’m a beginner to this. With this seems exciting. but what does the line look like in configuration.yaml?

! include sensor.pyn or perhaps sensor: !include sensor.py

HA notifies me "Config validating
Config error. See dev-info panel for details. " Maybe I miss something essential.