Custom date range for Energy report

Hey! This’ll be very helpful!
If we can make this happen!

Is there any poll for this feature?
It is one of the most necessary feature for energy statisics.

1 Like

+1
My billing cycle is the 20th of the month.

1 Like

+1 - but also adding the ability for custom time too … for instance being able to see what your consumption is between different times in the day for example - so you would be able to see in an evening for example what your energy consumption is versus the day, etc.

1 Like

Another +1
Need the ability to match the provider’s billing period dates to compare readings with what we are being charged. Currently have to add each day’s usage by hand.

+1 I need this so badly.

I just tried to compare my actual energy bill against the monthly range. Since my billing starts on the 5th of each month, I then went into the daily kWh usage and subtracted/added 5 days off the end manually and it lines up perfectly. I should not have to do this manually, however.

I need exactly this feature, pleaseeeee!

Need this as well! :pray:

+1
This features is a must to make the enegy dashboard useful.It is also important to have the possibility to compare selected days or months and not just the current ones with the previous ones. For example, it is very important to compare the consumption of December of this year with the December of another year.
I think that also creating a boxplot with statistics for each month (ie axis with 12 point like this one) could be much more useful.

+1. This is a very important feature

+1 It’s not so much my monthly cycle, but the annual one. My “year” is from september to september for example, so the company just has an ongoing turnover for all its customers instead of ultrahigh pressure moments between say december 15th and january 7th.

1 Like

+1 This would be extremely useful!

I support the idea :+1:

Would a dev care to look into this?
Looking forward to the option to have it on my FY instead of CY…

1 Like

+1 - My billing cycle starts on the 15th.

+1
maybe in the history tab when you select a date there could be a toggle, “count from zero” or “absolute/relative values” so when you select a time range you can switch so it counts from zero.

A custom date range selection would absolutely be useful. Then it’s also possible to check energy consumption from a specific date of 2021 to a specific date in 2022.

very good idea! I tried first to do the changes from HA and after 15 minutes ended up here. :smiley: +1vote.

Where is the code hidden for this dashboard? Custom date range is a no brainer and needed for rollups on costs/savings we all do.