Custom date range for Energy report

Hello Everyone,

I recently installed a Shelly EM device to mesure my energy usage.
I currently have one device only that measure my main power. I’ll probably install other devices soon to monitor specific circuits.

We currently have day, week, month or year to show the energy usage on the screen.
what about adding one more option with a custom date range?
that would be interesting to have so I can compare with Hydro Québec invoice (supplier here in Montreal, Canada)… their invoice usually covers 60 days… but doesn’t necessarily start on the first day of the month.

Exactly,
Now that we can get a good look of daily, monthly, and yearly statistics in the dashboard. One fine addition would be setting an interval with two dates and viewing the statistics of that interval like in the history tab.
My utility company does not set my bill in precise dates like from the 1st of last month to 1st of this month.
That is why I have to calculate it manually each month.
I sure would like to compare my bill with the dashboard.

11 Likes

This would be extremely helpful, hope it gets added.

2 Likes

My billing cycle runs from the 10th of each month. If would be very helpful if we could set the energy dashboard to use a given day of the month as the starting day, instead of just from the 1st.

6 Likes

Same for me, would also like to be able to set the cycle start to a different day than the 1st

2 Likes

+1 for custom date range. It would be very useful.

4 Likes

I fully agree, this feature will be great since most of the energy companies , count each meter a different day , for example mine is checked the 3rd day of each second month (03/12- 03/02 - 03/04 -0 3/06 - 03/08/ -03/10) so the option to choose custom range will be very helpful

4 Likes

I came to this request looking for exactly this feature and for the same reasons.

1 Like

Same here, every 20th in my case

1 Like

+1 Vote for this as well, my utility company has custom date ranges!

1 Like

+1 i’m looking for this too

1 Like

Not happening?

1 Like

Voted - love the energy feature so far, but it would be cool to have the current month in-sync with my billing period!

2 Likes

+1 here, 14 to 14 every month xd

1 Like

+1, I want to see if my energy company is ripping me off. or my meter is not accurate.

1 Like

+1, Missing this tweak so much

1 Like

+1
Would be awesome to have custom week / month / year start date setting as well as separate custom time period that will be really handy to be in sync with power company to track and learn

1 Like

+1
My billing cycle starts 17th

+1 Mine starts on the 15th

+1 my billing date starts on the 10th. Energy integration keeps getting better, but I think this is one of the biggest changes needed for us to really be able to make use of it. Being able to set a date range, starting and ending custom dates that could match our utility providers schedule or billing period would be awesome.