Custom Header

Where is 3.6? Hacs still says 1.3.2

Edit…nm beta my bad.

@mayker Do you mean full config from raw configurator?

Yes, but only the custom header portion

1 Like

@mayker

custom_header:
  chevrons: false
  compact_mode: true
  editor_warnings: false
  exceptions:
    - conditions:
        user: Mamma
      config:
        default_tab: vacuum2
        disable_sidebar: true
        footer_mode: false
    - conditions:
        user: Fire2
      config:
        default_tab: home2
    - conditions:
        user: Mauri
      config:
        default_tab: mauri
  footer_mode: true
  locale: time

time is not a valid locale

1 Like

nope:

no footer:

it doesnt:

which is the same as I posted above, with only split mode enable.

Sounds like a bug, please create a github issue with the required info.

edit: @Mariusthvdb Also since your config is almost entirely templates, try it without templates to see if it works correctly.

ok will do, referencing this, btw just checked on Mac Chrome, and is shows the same as above which is on Mac Safari

edit:

why wouldn’t it be, it worked fine before 107, that is, until I had taken out CH completely, because it causes the Safari browser to show it is using a lot of memory. Which it now immediately started doing again, see first screenshot here

What an idiot I am. Thanks!

A ton has changed with the structure of CH in order to work with 0.107. When I ask you to try things it is so I can narrow down my search when troubleshooting, otherwise I’m guessing at what could be wrong on your system when on my system it works as intended.

Help me help you.

Of course I will! no worries, was only referring to the correct execution if things before…

issue is made on GitHub, and will create a small alternative custom-header config without template, only containing split, footer and compact mode ok?

1 Like

By activating the clock, even non-administrator users can press the clock and access the CH’s settings. Is there any way to block it?

Hide the options you don’t want them to have access to.

Example:

hide_help: true
hide_config: true
hide_ch_settings: true

Thanks very much exceptions now working!

Hi, already got this issue:

Logger: frontend.js.latest.202003181
Source: components/system_log/__init__.py:209
First occurred: 21:39:30 (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 21:39:30

https://nauen.duckdns.org:8123/hacsfiles/custom-header/custom-header.js:1:14006 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'querySelector' of null

Has it to do with 107.x?

I’m going to need more info than that.

@mayker
Ok, forget that.
I will raise an issue when it happens again.

But it must have been happend when using my tablet and switching through the tabs.
HA107.7 and the latest CH Version.
I anyway facing the situation, that the headline suddenly appers on the bottom or the headline is away.
I have to relogin then and everything is normal again. The tablet is a huawei media pad 5 10"

Hi, @mayker, I’ve just started using Custom Header (coming from CCH). While using CCH, in compact_mode, I could have hidden tabs but at the same time I could still be able to access them via links. Now with CH, it seems that if I’ve got them hidden I cannot access them via a link (like I did using the tap action from a button card) Is there any way to be able to access hidden tabs??, or it is always necessary to have them displayed to be accesible?? Thanks!!

hidden_tab_redirect: false

1 Like

Thanks, sorry I’ve just found it at the very same moment in your documentation. Shouldn’t have posted without reading everything. Problem solved now, THANKS!!