Custom Header adds enhancements and customization options to Home Assistant’s Lovelace header. Custom Header is the replacement and successor of Compact Custom Header.
- Per user/device configs
- Every config item can be templated with Jinja
- Style and hide any element in the header
- Dynamically style header elements based on entity states/attributes
- Buttons can be hidden, made into custom or templated text, or be placed in the options menu
- Compact mode, kiosk mode, and footer mode
- Default/starting view
- But wait, there’s more…
- It’s preferred if issues and feature requests are posted to GitHub.
- Be sure to read the issues section of the docs.