Custom integration: Huawei mesh routers (AX3, Mesh 3, Mesh 7, ...)

Hi!

I have created an integration that allows you to connect Huawei routers based on HarmonyOS to the Home Assistant.

In addition to device tracking and router management, it supports mesh networks and repeaters.

Key features

Key features

• obtaining information about all routers and connected devices in the entire mesh network:
    • connected devices tracking and tagging
    • device connection parameters (frequency, signal strength, guest and hilink devices)
    • name of the specific router to which the device is connected
    • number of connected devices (total and for each individual router)
  • Wi-Fi access management:
    • enable/disable/configure the guest Wi-Fi network
    • enable or disable Wi-Fi access control
    • add/remove devices from blacklist/whitelist
    • Wi-Fi access switch per client device
  • enabling and disabling access to specific sites
  • hardware and firmware version of the primary router
  • internet connection details
  • uptime of each router
  • control of the NFC (OneHop Connect) on each router separately
  • control of the Fast Roaming function (802.11r)
  • control of the Target Wake Time (reduce power consumption of Wi-Fi 6 devices in sleep mode)
  • reboot buttons
  • automatic detection of available functions

Open your Home Assistant instance and open a repository inside the Home Assistant Community Store.

Português: Ao tentar me conectar em um HUAWEI WiFi AX3 Pro VER.A com o software 2.1.0.202 (C504) no HarmonyOS 3.0.3 esta simplesmente dando “Nome de usuário ou senha inválidos”, mas quando me conecto via browser ele acessa normalmente. Terias alguma dica do que pode esta ocorrendo?

English: When trying to connect to a HUAWEI WiFi AX3 Pro VER.A with software 2.1.0.202 (C504) on HarmonyOS 3.0.3 it’s simply saying "Invalid username or password ", but when I connect via browser it accesses normally. Do you have any tips on what might have happened?

To understand the cause of the problem, I will need additional logs.

The easiest way to get them looks like this:

1. Go to the integration settings and click “Enable debug logging”

2. Follow the steps that lead to the error

3. Click the “Disable debug logging” button, the log file will be downloaded automatically

4. In the downloaded file, delete all entries that do not relate to the integration of huawei mesh router (in principle, you can not do this if there is no private information in the logs)

If for some reason you cannot perform these actions, then there is a second option:

To enable debugging logs, you will need to make changes to the <home-assistant-config-folder->/configuration.yaml:

logger:
  logs:
    custom_components.huawei_mesh_router: debug

After that, you will need to go to the logs page (http://your-ha-server-address/config/logs)

You may need to click the “load full logs” button to see the debug messages