Custom Lovelace Card - Homekit style card

What does “won’t work any more” mean?

I have it installed, or when I reinstall it shows normal, but with press opens the window where is power button, but when I try to power it nothing happens, and it won’t show state; on or off, when I turn on or off tv with remote

I added the following to the homekit-panel-card.js, @doktordoc, but Ihad to delete the .gz version for it to work. I assume this is because you’re overwriting the generated CSS @DBuit? When I just added these changes to a custom CSS, they wouldn’t get picked up):

.button {
background-color: var(--paper-card-background-color) !important;        
}

homekit-button.event.button.on {        
box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px 3px var(--primary-color) !important;                
}

It looks like this.

I think I’ve figured it out…or at least a hack.

I can use the “offStates” attribute and just put all the states in there.

How do I get the wallpaper with that frost effect? I’ve done the dashboard. but the wallpaper is not working…

Anyone know how I can get a vertical slider without the popup, e.g. directly in a Lovelace card?

Any way to adjust the width of a single tile?

What about weather card, no information but name of town and sunny or cloudy …

How can i make the background color transparant so it showing the actual themes background image?
How can i change the active button color , which is currently yellow?
How can i change the color of the top blue bar?

I never get a slider for any of my lights. Only a switch. what the hell am i doing wrong??

Is there a way to change the color from a single tile and it’s icon?
And is it possible, to show the tile with the off-color, if the entity is a temperatur sensor?

Same for me. Did you find a solution?

You guys have smaller icons too , suddenly.
Probably of latest new release of HA

Jup… I created ann issue on the repo.

Hi, I would like to add animated custom weather, with the cardStyle how do I size the tile? Screenshot_2020-05-23 Panoramica - Home Assistant

Can you share your config for the mini-media-player card?

I’m trying to do something similar - is yours embedded within the homekit-card or separately?

Hi @systemsNinja,

if no slider in the slider pop-up is shown you need to lower the supportedFeaturesTreshold it is default 9 some need to be lower to make sure it always show just set it to -1.

You can’t style a single tile atm.
Try use the offStates option not sure if it works with numbers…

Hello guys,

I am back! :smiley: so it has been a while not being active with hass.
So i am gonna do some updates make sure my cards keep working maybe add some new stuff we will see.

For now i updated the homekit panel card: https://github.com/DBuit/Homekit-panel-card/releases/tag/0.4.9

Check it out to see what i did. If there is something broken with latest updates let me know so i can make sure the card keeps working as it is :slight_smile:

(@skank and @acateon the icon size is fixed)

1 Like