Custom Tesla Integration and Energy Dashboard

I have a Tesla solar system without a PowerWall. I am using the Custom Tesla Integration through HACS and trying to set up the Energy Dashboard. I managed to set up the config file and the Helpers to get the dashboard operating, but I am confused by the Energy Distribution card. I thought it would show how the energy is flowing in real time but it seems to be showing cumulative totals for the day. The graphs showing the grid/load and solar production appear correct and comparable to what I see in the Tesla app. Am I misunderstanding the card or have I set it up incorrectly? There doesn’t appear to be any way to directly edit the card; rather, it uses the same three entities as the others. See attached pic.

If you want to see power (W) flows instead of energy (kWh) you should try the custom power-flow-card-plus.

GitHub - flixlix/power-flow-card-plus: A power distribution card inspired by the official Energy Distribution card for Home Assistant

Thank you! Exactly what I was looking for and it works perfectly with my entities.