Custom Thermostat Card in Lovelace

Hi everyone,

First I must say that Home Assistant is a great software and I really appreciate all the features it offers.

I have recently bought a new low consumption heating panel, which can be controlled through the Tuya platform. Due to a main bug in this platform, I can only control my panel using the heating_mode: auto or heating_mode: off with a climate service call. It is impossible to get the actual temperature from the panel and also impossible to set the target temperature. All is working fine from the Tuya app on my phone. As I can only switch ON or OFF the panel with the Tuya integration, I decided to build my own thermostat using Node-Red and a Xiaomi Aqara sensor for the temperature. My red-node flow is working perfectly to control the panel.

Now what I want to do is to build a card for lovelace with the following look.

I have installed the custom button-card with HACS, as it seems to be a good option to do this. However, I cannot figure out how to use the grid feature to make my custom thermostat. Maybe with a combination of vertical and horizontal stacks, but I don’t want any border around each item of my thermostat card.

So any idea or help to build such a custom thermostat card will be appreciated.

Thanks for your help.

1 Like