Custom UI: Buienradar rain forecast graph

No problems here in Safari, Chrome or Firefox…

1 Like

I had the same issue, deleting the browser cache did the trick.

Is there any similar sensor card for North American region?

Since the climacell integration has changed, this doesn’t seem to work. Has anyone yet put together the templates to fix it?

Yes please share that card with us, love the picture element :slight_smile:

@lukevink , used your integration without problems. But after 3 months without updating, I updated all the mods, components etc, unfortunately the raincard isn’t working anymore:

Can you (or some-one els) help me?

You have to remove the manual scrapers and old neerslag love lace presentation. Then you have to enable the neerslag app via integrations.
This contains now the scrapers and the love lace cards together.
See for more details GitHub - aex351/home-assistant-neerslag-app: Neerslag app for Home Assistant. All-in-one package (Sensors + Card).

1 Like

Hi rvdbrink,

thank you for your answer, I completely missed that I needed to delete the old version.

But I can’t find this:

1. Add the Neerslag App as an Integration in Home Assistant (menu: settings -> integrations)

I think I’m looking in the wrong direction. Where can I find it?

Go to integrations, click on add and search for “Neerslag App”

Because some reason (don’t know why) it was not vissible after the first reboots. Later it was visible, but now the next problem is here…

It’s activated:

But only visible with an error when I want to add te card (rebooted several times, tried in Incognito Mode)

I really feel stupid now, I have a some experience with Home Assistent, but can’t figure out why it’s not working…

You still have buien-rain-forecast.js in your configuration.yaml file, remove the entry under the lovelace: header. And restart HA Core.

1 Like

Sorry, completely forgotten to answer you, but that was the solution! Thank you, it’s working fine back again :ok_hand: