Custom UI: Weather state card

Is it possible to add rain precipitation under temperature for each day?

1 Like

Actually I just switched back to this, to give this another go. I love the animation, but I do also miss the rain precipitation under the temperatures :blush:

Is there a way to hide the variations.
I have installed the plugin with HACS, but when I try to edit the weather-card.js file in the folder nothings happen ?
Thanks.

I prefer to use this card over some other out there because of its simplicity. Looking to make a change though. I would like to change precipitation amount to precipitation probability. Can I simply replace the relevant “precipitation” entries in the .js file with “precip_probability” and change the units to “%”?

I also use the weather platform… but I don’t understand witch is the difference.
And also at the weather platform I can’t change the language…
Do you think is better to use sensor ? I need romanian lang.
Thanks a lot

the platform is what is used for displaying the weather forecast cards, and only have a fixed set of conditions Weather - Home Assistant.

The sensors have far more, see eg buienradar Buienradar - Home Assistant and can be configured as you desire, creating a sensor per monitored condition.

I use both, for various reasons and use several platforms as well.
as for the translation: that is done natively in HA, and if Romanian isn’t yet available, you could a) issue a feature request, b) create a PR (Pull Request) and create the translation yourself and get it merged…

as to your original issue of not getting any sensors: I take it if you’re using the sensor, you now see all dark_sky sensors? If not, share your sensor config for the dark_sky integration so we can help you

1 Like

Thanks lot @Mariusthvdb :slight_smile:

Anyway here is my config code:

weather:
  - platform: darksky
    api_key: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    latitude: 42.3111166
    longitude: 9.11569231
    mode: daily
    name: casarile
  - platform: darksky
    api_key: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    latitude: 49.67189336
    longitude: 22.55957469
    mode: daily
    name: baia_mare

But maybe I’ll change for using sensor this days in order to chenge the language.
Thanks again

just to be sure, this is a config for the weather integration, not the sensor.

that should be under the key sensor: and read like is described here: https://www.home-assistant.io/components/darksky/

1 Like

How to change the font size of the Name we enter? Because its overlapping with temperature

Hello,
First of all, thanks for this great work!
As a weather provider, i am using the platforme meteo France and it seems the connection with the custom weather card is not done properly.
As you can see, some cases are not filled up even though Meteo France provides a lot of data.

At first, really nice work!

I am using openweathermap for my data and would ask it is possible to get the time under the day? That would be nice, because the forecast is every 3h, like the (new) Weather-Card:

2ZY9krtNFD

Greeting and thanks for the nice card!

Great job ! :heart_eyes:

I would like too know this too.

On the desktop/laptop is looks good.
But looking it on my mobile the name crosses the temperature

1 Like

Anyway to have Openweathermap display the current condition in text form (ie. Sunny, Partly Cloudy, etc.)?

Seems that the “days” forecast is broken. I’m getting “TUE TUE TUE TUE TUE” for the following config.

current: true
entity: weather.openweathermap
forecast: true
hourly_forecast: false
icons: /local/animated/
number_of_forecasts: '5'
type: 'custom:weather-card'
details: true

@Bram_Kragten
Hi Bram

I’m using your Meteo France weather card which is working like a charm. Thanks a lot for this great job.
I just have a question :

• Is this possible to change the Default Temperature (the Big Number on the card) which come from the Meteo France Weather Integration in my case and replace this value by my ZWave External Tempearture Sensor Entity ?
    Thanks

Regards

Is there someone with an idea how to change that defauklt temperature info by an entity ?
Thanks

any idea there ?

I’m using this card, but I actually prefer the icons that come with HA… any way to get them with this card?

Hi,

Is it possible to disable the animation? On my older tablet slow the fully browser reaction.