Custom Wake Word help

HI,
I am trying to upload my custom wake word files that i generated after using the Colab to train the wake word (I have the 2 files the .onnx and the .tflite)

I installed Somba Share on Home Assistant and I have it running, but that’s where I get lost.

How do I get those 2 files from my PC into Home Assistant? (my laptop i have the files on is a windows 10 pc, I have home assistant running on an ODROID-N2/N2+)

Just go into windows explorer and click network. If you HA does not show type “\your ha ip address” in the address bar.

ok i just tried that and I got an error saying windows can’t find

sorry I’m confused. This is all new to me. I typed in the IP address of my Home Assistant into the bar (I got the IP address from my router)

OK i tried again this time making sure i was in the network section and i typed in the IP address which actually looks like its the same address as the AFTMM@ES (so I’m guessing that my home assistant?) (also that AFTMM doesn’t always show and it will randomly disappear) but i still get that error !

Click on the area after network till the word network highlights then type \ ip stuff , its a double slash sorry i cant capture that as an image as the highlight disappears as soon as I try to get a screen grab.

ok never mind that AF thing was not my home assistant, it did finally show up in my network section and when I clicked on it, it opened up in a web browser and took my to my normal opening dashboard page

Ok just tried this and it works

click the search icon in the task bar then type \\192.168.1.000 or whatever your ip address is and it should work.

I have just worked out what is happening, I type a double slash and the forum software is converting it to a single slash. So double slash then the IP address.

ok i did that and this is what I see

don’t know if this will help any but when I right click Home Assistant this is what I see

I found a way to Somba share from my android tablet since I was having a hard time getting this to work from the this PC (maybe it has something to do with this being a work PC?)