Customize switch icons

Hello, I am trying to change the icon of two entities imported from eWeLink, one is an extractor relay and the other is a remote on and off switch for a PC, neither of them has a UUID, so I cannot configure it directly from the menus.

From the yalm configuration, it doesn’t let me configure them, it doesn’t give an error, it just doesn’t show the icon I want, I have tried these two ways:

º1:
configuration.yaml:

homeassistant:
  customize:
    switch.*****:
      icon: mdi:desktop-tower
    switch.*****:
      icon: mdi:fan

º2:
configuration.yaml:

homeassistant:
  customize: !include customize.yaml

customize.yaml:

switch.*****:
  icon: mdi:desktop-tower
switch.*****:
  icon: mdi:fan

Does anyone know what’s happening and how to fix it?

You need to reload customization files (or restart HA if you can’t find the option) in order for your changes to apply.

Hello, that is not the problem, since the previous update to the current one, the customizations in this format have stopped working for me, in addition, the light modes in the scenes have also stopped working. Inside the scenes.yaml file, (for its creation I have used the graphical environment), the mode like this is stored:

- id: "*****"
  name: *****
  entities:
    lihgt.*****
      effect: <light bulb effect>

But for some reason it does not execute them if they are started from here, I add that I can establish a mode if I enter an individual/group bulb

I have tried several light modes and none of them work, previously they all worked

That’s a typo - it should be light, not lihgt. PS- you don’t need to hide your entity names from us. We can’t do anything with them.

OK, what a strange thing…

about putting .
It is partly so that it is understood for any name, but my mistake it should be .
Furthermore, in this particular light, your ID is your serial number, which can be traced

It’s a bit strange, by believe I was referring to the summary of the comment in the forum, I’ve gone to review it in case I wrote it wrong by mistake, and no.

in the scenes.yaml file it is misspelled, which is strange because the two automations with that typo were created entirely by the graphical environment, surely an error in that version of the HA, I’m going to do some tests, see what’s happening

I added, I don’t speak English very well, that’s why I missed it when summarizing it.