Cycling through media sources with Ikea Symfonisk remote

Hi guys,

I’m controlling my Sonos speakers with Ikea Symfonisk remote through this great blueprint : Z2M - IKEA Symfonisk Gen2 [E2123] Media Control v1.53

I would like to navigate through a list of favourites using single dot and double dot as previous and next.

I spent a lot of time on the community forums and found some tracks to follow but I can’t manage to automate this and got lost, surrounded by informations.

I understand one way to do this would be to populate a dropdown helper with media sources : input_select.playlist

But I can’t find a way to call this playlist with my Symfonisk remote and make buttons to navigate through this.

Do some of you already do this and could share configuration or help me to get into the good direction ? Thank you for your help.

Thanks !

For those looking for a nice solution to switch music easily on sonos speakers through a remote, I finally set this code to a button. Work pretty nicely

service: media_player.select_source
target:
  entity_id: media_player.yoursonosspeaker
data:
  source: "{{ state_attr('sensor.sonos_favorites', 'items').values() | list | random }}"