Daikin Altherma heat pump integration using the new Onecta integration

Dear All,

I am using HA since some month now and got a new head pump from Daikin last week. I am trying to integrate it into my HA structure but so far unsuccessfully.

I used this integration: GitHub - jwillemsen/daikin_onecta: Home Assistant Integration for devices supported by the Daikin Onecta App

What I did was:

1. prior to the installation I generated an Daikin developer accout and installed and used the ONECTA app
  2. downloaded installed the integration in HA
  3. during the configuration of the integration in HA I used the clientID and clientSerect shown on the Daikin API page (Developer Portal) and the email I use in the ONECTA app
  4. I was redirected on the Daikin page where I had to acknowledge their terms. Which I confirmed
  5. here all stops… I see a PROXY page from Daikin but no rediction

I have to add that I am using my dishwasher from BOSCH in HA already and have a Home Connect account. I understood that this is needed for this integration as well. I did nothing within Home Connect so far. Simply because I do not know what…

Does somebody has a hint or even better a detailed description about the installation of this integration?

Many thanks guys

Frank

Nobody here having an idea?

Due to the massive support I recieved here, I was able to fix it… :mask:

Hi,
I’m facing the same situation. May I ask how you managed to fix it ? Thanks !

Honestly, I cannot really say what was the solution in the end. What I did was to delete manually the Application Credentials and entered them fully manual (instead of letting them generated by the integration installation procedure). After entering the credentials manually I have started the installation of the integration and to my surprise the integration was shown in my list of applications.

Same issue here, stuck with that “PROXY” page of Daikin, no matter what I tried.
Credentials created by the integration? PROXY.
Credentials manually created? Nope, PROXY.

There has been a point when adding the integration started showing a blank popup with no name/client_id/secret form.
(Removing the integration from HACS, and reinstalling it solved this issue).

Now, I’ve simply switched from Firefox to Edge/Chrome and the PROXY page redirect has worked.

Hope this could help someone else.