Daikin BRP069B4X

HI,

I have 5 FTXA units with BRP069B4X module on 1_14_28 and everything is fine with Home Assistant integration, now i have a message on the Daikin App that there is a new firmware (1_14_48), did someone did the upgrade? I’m afraid of losting the local api and the HA integration.

Thank You

Hello, i’m new to home assistant (less than a month). but i have the same modules you do.
i have them updated for 1_14_48 and every thing works in home assistant straight up, with its normal daikin integration, except the energy calculation that shows up doesn’t mean anything useful to me. I’ve found out and wrote a simple script to get the total day energy spent from each unit. Finished it yesterday and it evens seems to work well using a direct query to each unit. and now i can even use it on the new energy panel for device consumptions. it does have a delay because it gets the history from each ac that updates only after a full consumption of 100 W and i think only updates once each hour… on the energy board you have to wait for the next day for the results to start making sense.

I’m not sure i’m using the cloud api or local api in home assistant just using the normal HA Daikin integration! When i installed HA all devices were found automatically and i have the BRP069B4x modules 5 of them all updated to 1_14_48. And right now both daikin residential controller and the daikin online controller work with my A/C’s. So upgrade at your own risk!

what kind of script did you use to get the consumption in a correct way?

just found it on another thread! thanks, anyway I’m having issues since the upgrade to 1_14_48, the wireless adapters are disconnecting all the itme now from wireless… :frowning:

i made a package for me. wrote it myself using the home assistant rest api.
it talks straight to the ip adress of each A/C wi-fi module.

1 Like

Using what software ?
Using the daikin online controller that does happen to me from time to time.
Using the daikin residential controller its slow to react since it connects to the daikin cloud
Using home assistant it always works almost instantly. I now use the home assistant app on my mobile and it works very very well.

1 Like

thanks for the feedback! obrigado! :slight_smile:
problem is after the firmware upgrade to 1_14_48 the daikin’s just started to fall off the network all the time, even for Homeassistant as they stop responding to ping so they’re unavailable for everything

ok. Pois olha aqui sempre desaparece da rede do software online controller um ou vários dos ac’s e às vezes só voltam após um reset no quadro aos AC/s ou até reset do router mas notei mais isso devido a ter vários pontos diferentes de acesso via wifi porque a casa é grande e quando andava a transitar com o telemovel entre os vários pontos de acesso iam desaparecendo AC’s do software online controller ou quando um AC decidia que devia mudar de ponto de acesso para outro do nada. Não sei se tens esse problema mas aqui é o problema principal. Mas como disse só acontece nesse software nos outros é bastante estável e como tenho os IP’s sempre iguais dos AC/s porque os bloquei no router ajuda bastante a não perderem pings embora seja algo que nunca uso para os ac’s.
Tenho estado a evoluir o meu package. Já tenhos estes cards agora…

1 Like

De qualquer maneira os meus WIFI modules são exactamente os BRP069B41.
E se possível dizeres qual o outro thread que vistes ? Porque encontrei pouca informação sobre isto!

tinha exactamente o mesmo problema, ate voltei a configuração de 1 router só, não só por causa disso mas a app da daikin é mesmo má,
agora com o firmware novo é que se começaram a desligar muito da rede

a outra thread é onde estás tambem e sobre o script para tratar da query http aos ac’s e sacar a informção por dia dos consumos

Ahhh ok.
Aqui só não tenho acesso aos ac’s via home assistant no meu package por falha do REST que normalmente volta ao normal após algum tempo. Mas na integração oficial do HA funciona sempre.
Não me posso queixar.

Muito obrigado e boa sorte, talvez no próximo firmware…

1 Like

Boas, será que por acaso atualizaste o firmware para os mais recentes ?
E mesmo assim tens acesso via home assistant ???
Estou com medo de actualizar.

Sem stress já actualizei para a versão 1.14.58 e está tudo bem!

New firmware update 1_12_84.

Tudo bem ? cara to um dois ar da Daikin e estou tendo bastante dificuldade para configura no Home Assistant, voce poderia ceder alguns minutos do seu tempo para me ajudar pf ?