Dark Sky Custom Card not showing on FrontEnd

Hi all,

Complete newb here, so apologies for the potentially “simple-to-fix” Dark Sky problem I am facing! I am pretty new to Home Assistant but got the general grasp of it however I appear to have run into a problem when trying to display a Dark Sky custom card. My current config:

sensors.yaml:

- platform: darksky
    api_key: <Actual API key here!>
    monitored_conditions:
      - icon
      - summary
      - nearest_storm_distance
      - nearest_storm_bearing
      - humidity
      - temperature
      - temperature_high
      - temperature_low
      - apparent_temperature
      - apparent_temperature_high
      - apparent_temperature_low
      - wind_speed
      - wind_bearing
      - precip_type
      - precip_probability
      - precip_accumulation
      - precip_intensity
      - precip_intensity_max
      - uv_index
      - daily_summary
      - pressure
      - visibility

Restarting HA, I am able to see that the sensors have been created = good.

When using the custom Dark Sky Weather Card (ala https://github.com/iammexx/home-assistant-config/tree/master/ui/darksky), this doesn’t show up on my frontend. I have placed dark-sky-weather-card.js file in /local/custom_ui/

ui-lovelace.yaml:

resources:
  - url: /local/custom_ui/dark-sky-weather-card.js
    type: module

- type: vertical-stack
        cards:
          - type: 'custom:dark-sky-weather-card'
            entity_sun: sun.sun
            entity_daily_summary: sensor.dark_sky_daily_summary
            entity_current_conditions: sensor.dark_sky_icon  
            entity_humidity: sensor.dark_sky_humidity
            entity_pressure: sensor.dark_sky_pressure
            entity_temperature: sensor.dark_sky_temperature
            entity_visibility: sensor.dark_sky_visibility
            entity_wind_bearing: sensor.dark_sky_wind_bearing
            entity_wind_speed: sensor.dark_sky_wind_speed
            entity_forecast_high_temp_1: sensor.dark_sky_daytime_high_temperature_1
            entity_forecast_high_temp_2: sensor.dark_sky_daytime_high_temperature_2
            entity_forecast_high_temp_3: sensor.dark_sky_daytime_high_temperature_3
            entity_forecast_high_temp_4: sensor.dark_sky_daytime_high_temperature_4
            entity_forecast_high_temp_5: sensor.dark_sky_daytime_high_temperature_5
            entity_forecast_low_temp_1: sensor.dark_sky_overnight_low_temperature_1
            entity_forecast_low_temp_2: sensor.dark_sky_overnight_low_temperature_2
            entity_forecast_low_temp_3: sensor.dark_sky_overnight_low_temperature_3
            entity_forecast_low_temp_4: sensor.dark_sky_overnight_low_temperature_4
            entity_forecast_low_temp_5: sensor.dark_sky_overnight_low_temperature_5
            entity_forecast_icon_1: sensor.dark_sky_icon_1
            entity_forecast_icon_2: sensor.dark_sky_icon_2
            entity_forecast_icon_3: sensor.dark_sky_icon_3
            entity_forecast_icon_4: sensor.dark_sky_icon_4
            entity_forecast_icon_5: sensor.dark_sky_icon_5

Errors I can see in home-assistant.log:

2020-02-25 20:34:10 ERROR (MainThread) [frontend.js.latest.202001302] https://x.x.x.x:8123/local/custom_ui/dark-sky-weather-card.js:752:0 NotSupportedError: 'dark-sky-weat
her-card' has already been defined as a custom element

I have checked and there are no other references to “dark-sky-weather-card” anywhere in my ui-lovelace.yaml file.

If I place the sensors in one of my other cards as a test, they show up without any issue however there appears to be some sort of problem with the custom card and I’ve run out of google-power/trial-and-error-testing juice now!

Secondly, apologies if the above is incorrectly formatted/posted in the wrong place…feel free to move it to where it should be!

Any help here would be mahoosively appreciated and if you need any more info, please let me know.

I’m assuming I’m too late and perhaps you have already fixed this and/ or moved on. I ran into the same issue and was able to fix it. I added the custom Dark Sky Weather Card via HACS and it also didn’t show up in the front end. Looking at that URL/ Repository, I copied the required entries, but rather than adding to the lovelace.yaml, I edited my dashboard and went to add a card. At the bottom of the “By Card” option, there is a way to manually add a card. After clicking there, it gets to a YAML screen and I pasted all the entries in there. The card showed up!